Sunday 23 March 2014

Team Amy

Yup, it's true!

We've joined the ranks.  We are participating in this years TELUS walk to Cure Diabetes in St. John's, NL.

I've always wanted to participate.  I've tried to think of ways to bring a walk to my hometown.  Things have just never panned out.

This year, our diabetes clinic day strategically falls two days after our province's walk.  So, we can fly down to the appointments a few days early to attend the walk, have the appointment, then head on home.

I've started a few fundraisers. 

1) a Scentsy book party.

 
2) a Mabel's Labels online fundraiser.  They have free shipping anywhere in Canada and the US.
 
 
 
I'm not quite sure what else to do.  if anyone has any great ideas for fundraising that they may do in their community, I'm all ears.
 
If you'd like to donate directly to our team, you can do so at my walk page.
 
Thank you :)
 

1 comment:

  1. When we were raising money for the JDRF walk my friend who teaches zumba classes had a special class as a fundraiser for our team. Another idea is to she if your school would help. You could have the kids in the different classrooms bring in change and the class that raises the most money could get some kind of prize

    ReplyDelete